1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pay attention.... Humor.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Aug 27, 2007
    West Central Florida

Rough way to learn a lesson

First-year students at Texas A&M's Vet School were receiving their first anatomy class, with a dead cow.

They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body."

For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.

"Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the anal opening of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention. Life’s tough, but
    it's even tougher if you're stupid."
  2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Oct 28, 2009
    Why am I laughing so hard? My old man used to slap me and say, "Pay attention, stupid."
  3. Snowjet

Snowjet Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Loved that one Mr. Bulge!
  4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Jul 29, 2006
    Blackshear, Georgia
    Now that would be a life lesson. LOL Jackie B.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.