1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pawlenty quits race......already?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

The goofy wing of the tea party won their first skirmish in their campaign to nominate an unelectable.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Mrs meet you really are one big dumb a--.

You are shaking in your booties regarding your best bud Obama loosing reelection.

I think I will send her another $100.00.

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

At least ACORN, wasn't involved in rounding phony voters. A judge in Nevada really reamed them on Fri.

Get a candidate who can win. Winning is what counts in politics.

Phil Berkowitz

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The goofy wing of TS.com keeps reappearing with ever more unfounded premises.

Someone has sand in their vagina.

HM

5. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Bachmann and Palin would make great running mates. I'm picturing an All-Girl cabinet too. Men can retire and shoot trap, let the wimmin' do the work.

6. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

I'm voting for SPORTSHOT!

Dave

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

GREAT idea, Sportshot, but "wimmin'" vote. And the wimmin' in this country ain't about to let two wimmin' start runnin' the place. Especially two attractive women.

Hmmm... If Bachmann and Palin both quickly fatten-up their ankles like Hillary's, we might have a very slight chance.

-Gary

8. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

It was smart for Pawlenty to bow out of the race. I think it's really gonna come down to a race between Perry and Bachman. If Perry continues to speak as well as he did in SC yesterday he will be virtually impossible to beat. His record speaks volumes. Top notch candidate there.

9. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

It would appear that Perry's record on illegal immigration is very liberal. He supposedly supported the Dream Act in Texas among other things. Is that true?

10. tj303

tj303 Member

Pawlenty was against ethanol subsidies...Suprise!...he loses bad in Iowa...drops out of race.

"In 2005, Bachmann voted to require all gas sold in Minnesota to contain at least 20 percent ethanol by August 2013. (If the EPA has not yet approved gas with such a high level of ethanol, the law will not go into effect.) She also spoke favorably of ethanol in a July 2008 conference call on energy. “We’ve also done a very good job in Minnesota by building the E85 pumps all across the state, so that people can have access to them,” Bachmann said during the call. Not mentioned: the fact that Minnesota allotted $1.75 million to give to gas-station owners who installed E85 pumps." Surprise!...Bachmann wins in Iowa...the rest of us of get bad gas mileage and pay taxes to support the subsidies.

11. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

RE: Bachmann and Palin

Looking at the women in their crowds I don't think Conservative women mind a good looking female candidate, I think it's the liberal Rosie O'Donnel types that hate the conservative females good looking or not

In fact liberal men seem to hate good looking conservative men too.

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Wqs_sf1XlRg?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Wqs_sf1XlRg?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.