1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pavillion Shooting Coats

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DENNISMASTROLIA1, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

A couple of weeks ago there was an e-mail address on where to purchase Pavillion Shooting coats.I ordered one-received it and all is great. I need the address to make another purchase.I believe that the site took me to e-bay some where.Can anyone help?? Thanks,Dennis

2. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

http://stores.ebay.com/outdoorsportstop

I just bought one from this fella Saturday for a gift. Cold Weather coat for $99.99 plus $15 shipping! The above was an even better buy, but the wrong size.

3. mecman

mecman TS Member

Dennis, you might want to check this Shooting jacket on Cabella's web site, someone on TC.COM posted it back a week or so. I ordered one very nice and comfortable enough said item #og-94-3037

Gary

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

How do the sizes run on the pavillion jackets, On the small or large side of the stated size. I'm one of those guys that has to have either a large or ex-large depending on how they size them.

TIA, Jim

5. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

My first gift friend is 6' 225....He has long arms. I ordered him a large and he loves it. The new gift is going to a fella 5'10 approx 215. He wants a XL. (He has belly fat) He tried a Pavillion at my club in a XL and it fit him well. One thing I found with the Pavillion....The length is good! We ordered a Back fence Reg and the arms were too short. We ordered a Beretta and the size ran small.

6. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I put the thread up after I purchased one, a bunch of fellow shooters bought them after also. Its a very nice coat. I'm 6ft. 270 and a 2xl was perfect for me. One of the better buys I've made.

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I bought a LX pavillion Cold Weather Coat from this guy . Really like the coat only problem is one pocket is not right ???? Is this a second ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
pavilian shooting coats
pavilion trap shooting coat
pavillion shooting coat

pavillion shooting jackets