1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pavillion Cold Weather Coat??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lewddt10, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewddt10

lewddt10 TS Member

ExFedex You will like this coat.I have had mine for two years; not real bulky but very warm. Nice coat for the money. We shoot all winter long here in Wisconsin and really like this coat.

Good luck, Jeff

2. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

I bought the cold weather coat for my boyfriend. He's tall. The one I ordered before it was not long enough in the arms and this one was, without being a Tall. Make sure you are buying the COLD weather coat and not the STORM coat. They are 2 different coats. I bought mine thru Gamaliel. The girl answering the phone actually went and got a Cold weather Pavillion and measured the sleeves for me. Gamaliel is a great company to deal with!

3. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

As lewddt10 observes, the coat is warm and not bulky.

I have used mine the past 18 months and love it. It has elastic around the wrists and, with good thermal underwear, It is about like shooting in a tee shirt and vest with a shooting pad. I love mine.

They look good too!

4. spritc

spritc Active Member

Claysandwings.com was selling them for $129.00 and up. Just bought my second one and they are warm.

Steve

5. Urbans

Urbans Member

Clays and wings are no longer taking orders for the coat. I did find them available @ Garmaliel's for a few dollars more.

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

The zipper on mine sucks.

Don

7. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Here's a great source for Pavillion coats for you big guys. Great price! $99.95 while they last. ........Rick

8. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

www.backfemce-sportswear.com All coats made in the USA custom coats made to order, from x small to 5x

9. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I have a brand new back fence that you can have for 120.00 to your dor. It is spruce in color,right hand, and size extra-large. sx1jeff@yahoo.com

10. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

I have a Pavillion Cold Weather Coat and like it, except for the Zipper, dverna is right, the zipper is bad, very hard to zip with gloves, zipper is sewn too close to the fabric, hard to get the zipper started.

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I agree Piper but it's warm. I used soap on mine to free it up a little and works well now.

Jerbear

12. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

I have a Pavillion Black cold weather coat only worn twice, for sale $70 also have Beretta Cold Weather Coat Brown,like new for sale $65. I have too many cold weather shooting coats. Must clean out the closet. Both are XL
    Good Luck and God Bless, Bill Ivins

13. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I have one, and think it's great. It will keep you warm.

14. esetter

esetter Active Member

If you send me your email address I would be interested in the Beretta and the Pavillion jackets you have. Gerry Addison

15. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

You're very welcome, Daktari! I sure love my coat for the exact reasons you gave. I bought one of their Pavillion shooting vests too. ......Rick

16. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Stubs, I have a 58" chest, and wear 3XL shirts usually. Since I like to wear a sweatshirt or thick flannel shirt underneath, I've found that the 4XL fits me without that snug feeling. You don't want your coat to bind you while shooting. This sizing chart might help:

Sizing Information
    SIZE NECK CHEST WAIST
    LG 16-16 1/2 42-44 38-40
    XL 17-17 1/2 46-48 42-44
    2X 18-18 1/2 50-52 46-48
    3X 19-19 1/2 54-56 50-52
    4X 20 58-60 54-56
    5X 21 62-64 58-60
    6X 22 66-68 62-64
    7X 23 70-72 66-68
    8X 24 74-76 70-72

..........Rick

17. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

stubs I was going to order one and was thinking the same thing . So today at my club I tryed the only two Pavillion coats he has both left hand . I get a large most of the time but a large was to small but the XL was just right .

18. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

eagleonepa I would like to buy your Pavillion coat please sent an address .

19. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Zipper sucks.

Clays and wings took my money then called and said the delivery from Malaysia was running late. A month later they said who knew when it would be coming in. I called and talked to someone and they said the company they get them from is not to dependable and it had happened before with that jacket. Must be a sought after coat and the demand outpaced the supply. Who knows but I dealt with them for a month and a half before I pulled the plug. They wanted me to hang on and wait it out. I got the coat 3 days later from another store.

Maybe that is why they don't deal with Pavilion anymore.

Look around and you will find a good deal. Make sure they have it in stock before you buy it.

Great for the cold weather. You will not think you'll be warm in a thinner coat, but i think its great. I was pretty displeased when I saw it. When I wore it that night it was pretty cold and I was fine. I really was suprised. The back has extra material so when you mount the gun, the coat doesn't tighten around your back and ride up so your gut gets cold.

Zipper does suck. I thought it was only mine but no I know it is a defect.

I would recommend one.

I am sure you can get one for less than 150. I got mine for 140-150 two years ago.

Good Luck.

20. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Big Al, I bought my coat and shooting vest from these folks, and today I just went back to their website and ordered a few of their Columbia shirts. I got a shipping notice and tracking number emailed to me about an hour after placing the order. How's THAT for some good service! .....Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
cold weather trap shooting coats
pavillion cold weather shooting coats

pavillion shooting jacket cold weather

pavillion shooting vest