1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pavilion USA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by revbook, Jun 16, 2013.

1. revbook

revbook Member

A recent thread mentioned shooting aprons available from Pavilion USA. My searches come up empty for this vendor. Can anyone help?

Don in PA

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I was told Pavilion was bought out by someone a few years back, but have no idea by whom.

3. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Pavilion was bought out by Wild Hare, International. The Wild Hare website is still active but cannot find any retailers with product available. I have one of their Storm Jackets and my son has a Cold Weather coat. Decent fit but lousy zippers.

4. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Bob Allen, Browning, and Cabela's make the apron, or half vest. Every now and then Pavillion's show up on E-bay.

Wayne

5. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Wild Hare has been bought out by the same people that own Miz Mac and Classic Clays. They are currently changing some of the line and going thru some other transitions but product will start showing up before you know it. GEMS will be carrying the line along with the other two brands. Terry

6. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

+1 tanda1. I feel the same way about their jacket. I love the jacket. Its thin and I like the fit and its very warm. I shoot up here in PA and it gets pretty cold and I don't feel like i need to wear anything but a T-shirt and the jacket. The zipper sucks!! Its works but... it sucks is the only way I can explain it.

Made in China for those interested.

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I had my zipper replaced with a metal unit. #25.00 at the tailor shop.