1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pauline murrell does she still engrave

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by musky, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

I know pauline was a winchester engravor, was wondering if she still does and if so how to contact her. Thanks from larry.

2. Terry_Maiden

Terry_Maiden TS Member

Pauline is very active over on shotgunworld.com. Just go to the Winchester subforum on there and read posts about model 12s and 42s. She frequently gives opinions as to if guns being offered for sale are original. Since she did a lot of the kind of engraving being questioned her opinions carry a lot of weight. You can PM her thru the SGW system.

3. Cooperdisciple

Cooperdisciple TS Member

Pauline offers many services to Winchester enthusiasts besides engraving. She's a very nice person and a pleasure to deal with.

http://paulinemuerrle.com/

Mike Bruda

4. Laserwizard

Laserwizard Member

Pauline is a pleasure to deal with and comes with a wealth of knowledge. She saved me $6k on a Pigeon Grade V Model 12 that was being sold as an authentic Winchester engraved gun, but wasn't. Thanks to her, I returned the gun and got my money back.

5. StoutStuff

StoutStuff TS Member

Pauline Muerrle
    PH:203-458-3536
    Winchester Engraver
    1852 Durham Rd.
    Guilford, CT 06437

6. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

We have a 28 gauge model 12 that she engraved, when it was new, and she was at the Winchester custom shop. I contacted her a couple of years ago then sent her photos of the gun asking if she remembered the it; she did and she remembered who had had the gun engraved. She sent us a very nice letter of authentication. I don't remember what she was going to charge for the letter, but it was a pittance I sent here more. Very talented, nice down to earth lady!
    Dicksie

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
engraver pauline muerrle
muerelle engraver

pauline muerrle

pauline muerrle winchester

pauline murelle engraver

pauline murrell engraver website