1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Shaw - Trap & Field Reports @ OPTA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chocolateman, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chocolateman

Chocolateman Member

For your reading pleasure and for those who don't receive (or have missed) the monthly Trap & Field, the Ontarion Provincial Trap Shooting website has all of Paul Shaw's monthly ATA delegate reports going back to Jan 2011.
    Paul puts alot of effort into his monthly reports and we are very fortunate in Ontario to have him as our ATA delegate.

Link to the website is attached & a couple of photo's of Paul shooting @ last years Canadian Championships in St. Thomas, Ontario.

Enjoy
    Phil MacDonald

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. porky

porky TS Member

I've always enjoyed Mr Shaw because he is a down to earth and a gentleman. His son is just like him. I met them at the Eastern zone in Pa back in 1997 when his son was shooting a recoiless Browning that was as big as he was. You can always tell the quality of a man by his children and I am thankful that Paul Shaw is amongst our shooting ranks.

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I have admired Paul Shaw not only for his expertise in trap shooting of all disciplines, but also for all the behind the scenes work he has done for his fellow countrymen in regards to gun legislation. He has testified in legislative houses against Canadian gun control, and has been a voice that has been heard throughout his land. We appreciate all his Delegate writings, and profit here in the States from his warnings about the Canadian gun controls.

It is so rewarding to be able to call Paul a friend.

Dave in South Carolina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

opta trap shooting