1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Sedwick passes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear.

My condolences to his family.

Hauxfan!

2. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

God Bless Paul. My prayers are with the family. I bought three of his gun cases and I discovered them and Paul, through this website, almost ten years ago.

While I never met Paul, I spoke with him on the phone as did my late, father
    and he was always a kind and pleasant person and we both hung up the phone thinking, wow, what wonderful "customer service" in this modern age.

he will be missed.

3. mt

mt Member

I'm so sorry for the family. I spoke with him once, not all that long ago. He was incredibly nice to me. I'd hoped to purchase a case for my wife and planned to do so in the spring. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

4. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

I didn't know Paul real well but dealt with him over the last year on some cases for our new gun. Good by my friend and my deepest sympathy to the family.

Dennis DeVault

5. mobear

mobear Member

This is a great loss, Paul was one of the best people to have in trapshooting, always friendly, always helpful. The first time you would talk to Paul it was like he knew you forever, I will miss him.

Dan

6. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i will really miss him got me into shooting and we talked at just about every shoot i was at one of the best people you could talk to and pry one of the better shooters he loved it the first time i saw him when he got his 3200 combo done he looked like a kid in a candy store he will be in me and my wifes hearts forever andy pells

7. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Our sport has lost a great ambassador. The Lord now has a top-notch fellow to keep him company as Paul has many stories to tell. God Bless the Sedwick family.

Tim Thompson

8. Vickie

Vickie Member

We are so sorry to hear about Paul. He was a special person. We really enjoyed talking to him when we were in Florida. He always had a smile and a story to tell. I will miss his "California" jokes. Our hearts are with Marilyn and Paul's family.

God Bless,

Tom & Vickie

9. screw loose

screw loose TS Member

God Bless you my Friend, and may the Lord provide the family comfort & strength at this time. I will miss Paul...Dennis Steinmann

10. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Truly sad to lose someone you've actually spent time talking with every year. I will miss not looking forward to those times. condolences to the family.

Jim

11. Dean812

Dean812 TS Member

Paul was truly one of the best ambassadors the game had. His gentleness and genuine friendship will be missed. Rest in peace my friend.
    Dean Kerhulas
    and all your friends from Downers Grove Sportsmen's Club

12. Janet

Janet TS Member

Well I guess God had plans for Paul so took him home. It is sad and I will miss him, but he doesn't hurt anymore.

My sympathy goes out to Marilyn and Paul's family. A great shooter and a true friend is gone.

Janet Fritch, Ohio

13. BuckGuru

BuckGuru Member

Paul had many friends on ts.com. As I recall, he used to have a sign-in sheet at the Grand for ts.com members to sign with their screen names.

14. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Bye Paul, God Bless.

Ken Cerney

15. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

my prayers go out to the family. we are loosing too many trap shooters it seems to me.jackmitch

16. Pat's Gun Repair

Pat's Gun Repair Member

Just heard of the passing of Paul. He will be greatly missed by all of us that have had the pleasure of crossing Paul's path. My condolences go out to Paul's family and Marilyn. As stated in an earlier post, Paul is in a better place now. I will always remember the times we spent vending together. Rest in Peace my friend!!!!!!

Pat

17. Shane in WI

Shane in WI TS Member

I lost my father 4 years ago today. I sure feel for his family losing such a great man. Reading the posts on trapshooters.com, it’s amazing the number of lives he touched around the country. Paul will be missed.
    Shane

18. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

My condolences and prayers to Paul's family.

Bob Schultz

19. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I considered Paul a good friend and a good man. I met him almost 10 years ago and over the years we spoke at the shoots and on the phone about shooting, business, family, and life in general. No matter what time had passed between conversations, we always picked up from where we left off....

I am deeply saddened by his passing and want to express my deepest condolences to his family.

I will miss you Paul....as I am sure many others will....Rest in Peace my friend....God's speed to you

Jim Cruz

20. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

My condolences to the Sedwick family. Dave Bishop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.