1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

paul sedwick memorial shoot big success

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by berettagold53954, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

it was a great shoot about 80 people showed congrats tyler vertein on singles win big thanks to mick for setting this up and to all the guys at portage and a big thanks to kolar i hope to get good use out of the gracoil they donated

2. berettagold53954

almost forgot it raised over 600 for wta youth program

3. NintyT

NintyT Member

Great shoot, fine food and a good time. That was the first time I've been to Portage, but it won't be the last. I think Paul would've been proud of the turnout and the fine tribute paid to him on the line.

Steve j

4. thunder

thunder Active Member

It was a great tribute to a very good man that we will all miss in the trap shooting world.

Mick did a wonderful and heartfelt job for his old friend.

Thanks to the family and everyone else who donated prizes. It was great that over $600.00 was raised for the Wisconsin Trapshooting Association youth program.

Last but not least thanks to the Portage Gun Club who did a fantastic job.

Andy

5. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

I can't add anymore. It was great to see and talk with many who I haven't seen since last summer. Paying tribute to Paul was the icing on the cake. Best of all those special shells are going to be spent at trap clubs all over Wisconsin and put in shooters bags or trophy cases or mantels.

I can personally guarantee that every one of the 8 fields at Sauk Prairie will be another resting place.

Tim

6. bullet10

bullet10 TS Member

Could someone post the names of winners for me? Anne

7. berettagold53954

tyler vertein won 16s after 5 way shoot off with 99s caps was tim radcliffe with 97 from the 20 groups were jim herwig,pete rustad,gordy kabele doubles went to steve johnson after shoot off with bruce wagner both with 97 and ellie raisbeck won the high ladys

8. Shane in WI

Shane in WI TS Member

I agree with all that has been said. I think the shoot went well and Paul would of been proud. I was happy to have been a part of it. Big thanks to Mick and the Portage gun club for all the hard work. It was nice to meet Paul's family.
    Shane

9. tcenfarms

tcenfarms TS Member

payl was a great friend a great shooter. he was great with kids and i want to thank mick for helping this be posable. all day we had fun. i want to thank his family for supoting it. the prizes at the end were great. paul would have been happy with us all but more so with mick. paul would have been more happy that tyler vertren won. GO JRS WE kicked but.

TO PAUL

Nate slenczka

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.