1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Sedwick Memorial Info

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Paul's Other Daughter, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul's Other Daughter

Paul's Other Daughter TS Member

Many heartfelt thanks to all of you who have shared your stories about Paul and sent prayers and "well wishes" in the last few weeks. I, and my brothers and sisters, have spent alot of time, tears, and smiles reading and remembering. Thank You!

A private family memorial is this weekend. After that we will be finalizing plans for a time for friends to come and celebrate his life together at the Portage Gun Club. This date will probably be mid-to-late March. Later in the spring, we are planning a shoot with some remembrances of him, again in Portage.

Posting will be made in this forum with times and dates when these are set. If you would like to be emailed with these things, please contact me at the above address and I will be happy to include you in my group of "Trapshooters."

Cassie Wagner - Paul's daughter

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Cassie,

Paul (your Father) was one of the Good Guys and he will be missed by many ...
    I had the pleasure of knowing Paul from trapshooting and of course his line of Warwick Gun Cases ... WPT ... (YAC) ... Phoenix Arizona ...

3. Janet

Janet TS Member

How many children did Paul have? I only saw him on the trapline and would be interested to know. A great shooter and friend to me and my late partner,
    Craig Duda.

Janet CJ

4. NintyT

NintyT Member

Here's a short story for you, typical of Paul. I spotted him one day, bending up an ordinary paper clip, and he continued as we struck up a conversation. He ended up with what looked like a pair of longhorn "horns", which he stuck on the end of his rib. Another shooter walked by and asked what that was for. Paul, serious as could be, told the fellow that it was his doubles sight. Paul explained that when shooting doubles, he would put the right "horn" on the left target, and then the left "horn" on the right target. Paul said it took all the guess work out of doubles. I bout fell over when the poor soul asked how much, and Paul told him "five dollars". My laughing gave it away, and Paul broke into a smile.

Steve Johnson

5. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Steve,

That was perfect. It gave me a good chuckle.

Tim Thompson

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

He loved to talk to about anyone. See you later Paul.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.