1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Sedwick in Hospice Care (Mr. Guncase)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by scratcher, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

As of yesterday, Jan. 23rd, Paul has been placed in hospice care at the University hospital in Madison, WI. As strong as Paul is, his body has been overwhelmed with disease, and the Lord is calling him home. Please say a prayer for Paul, his two sons, and daughter. I will truly miss him............

Dick Gries

2. DFoster

DFoster Member

Paul will truly be missed, I have a couple of his cases, he went through a lot and our prayers are with his family, Godspeed, my friend.
    Jim and Diane Foster

3. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Paul, thanks for some good memories and some good laughs. You are in our prayers.

Ron & Mary Ann Burdick

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

God Bless Paul... Dave Bishop

5. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

I bought several of his gun cases. A true gentleman and always a pleasure to talk to. God Bless Paul and his family.

Jerry Walker

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sorry to hear of Pauls failing health, May the Good Lord watch over and guide him ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of meeting Paul last year, when I purchased a Warwick case as a birthday present.

God, please help to give The Sedwick family peace...help them know what to say to each other, what to do for each other. Fill their hearts with love, and give them strength. Send them your best physicians. Let them know that there are many people who care. And finally, if it is your decision to bring him home, please send a hundred angels to take his place.

8. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Paul.... The next time I'm at a shoot, and as a squad leader, when I ask "let's see one", that one will be for you. The very next registed shoot target I break will be for you. Knowing you, and dealing with you has been MY PRIVLIGE AND MY PLEASURE. May the Lord welcome you with open arms and rid you of the past pain and despair you have endured. We'll all join you, at some time in the future and, until then, hold a place for me. God's speed Paul.... To your family I send condolences and my heart felt sorrow for their impending loss. Be secure, and reassured in the knowledge that he is going to a better place, and his peace is close at hand.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

9. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

its not over yet i hope he pulls through but i know hes been feeling pretty miserable for quite some time from what hes told me i will miss him

10. thunder

thunder Active Member

Will never forget the time Monica and myself was at the Silver Dollar shooting and we both shot terrible. I said to Paul if he wanted to go out to dinner and he said he couldn't afford a bag of peanuts after the way he shot (ha ha). Paul, Marliyn, Monica and myself ended up at Cody's, to say the least the meal was a hell of lot better than peanuts, what a great time we had.

Paul our prayers are with you my friend.

Andy and Monica Hall

11. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I have always preferred soft cases for my field guns because in my vehicles my dogs always end up walking on them. I was involved in a discussion here about it once and Paul wrote me and said my dogs could walk all over one of his cases and it would just shrug it off. He was such a gentelman. I hope he pulls through because we are losing a real assett.

12. Vickie

Vickie Member

Dear Paul, Marilyn and all your family,

You are in our prayers. God Bless you all.

Tom & Vickie Larkin

13. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

I bought two cases off Paul at the Ill. State Shoot in 2006. A good honest man. Darn funny to....................Roger

14. Janet

Janet TS Member

Paul, you were always kind and helpful to Craig and me.We always enjoyed our friendship and business relationship,
    and some people might not know how kind you are to children. My grandaughter would disappear down the trapline and skip back after having her sugar candy fix from you. I never had to worry about her when I saw her going off in your direction.

God has a plan for you and with Him all things are possible. I want to share with you my strength and hope in this hour of your life. My prayers are with you.

All my love, my friend,
    Janet Fritch

15. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

He is a good man and I always loved to sit and chew the fat with him! God Bless him, Marilyn and the family.

Rick Brohmer

16. Janet

Janet TS Member

17. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Only the good die young. Peace to you my young friend.

Karen and Gary Stingl

18. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I bought a couple cases from him and you could tell he was a great guy. Paul we are all on the same road you are just farther down it.

God Bless.

Terry.

19. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Up for Paul..........

20. Shane in WI

Shane in WI TS Member

Been thinking of you Paul. I have very much enjoyed talking and shooting with him at Portage. I sent him alittle note yesterday. I wish him the best.
    Shane Marquardt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.