1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Sedwick CUSTOM TROPHY...Turkey call

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by berettagold53954, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

thanksfor putting this on for me my friend makes these this box call isnt that fancy but he wanted it to sound perfect made 3 calls before he got one that sounded perfefect hes also makeing a slate call that one is fancy excuse my spelling but i believe he said its made out of zeracote and slates being engraved with what it says on box call in the wi competition a few wks ago he finished 4th out of i believe 289 beat primos and a bunch of the other big dogs so heres the deal with selling these calls he agreed to sell them for 30 a piece here on ts $5 from ea call will be donated to sctp 30 gets choice of box or slate in your choice of wood hell tell you what he has the slate you can get with slate alum copper or glass top it is $5 extra if you want engraveing so help out the kids and get a great call

2. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

ill put slate call on when finished he just wood burned box call slate is done by laser

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.