1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Ryan

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

"I'm not worried about the next election, I'm worried about the next generation." -Congressman Paul Ryan, August 27, 2012

Romney/Ryan--Save America

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Well said

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Very well said

4. LAD39

LAD39 Member

I agree well said

5. schneep

schneep Member

You will regret every liking this guy

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Schneep. the man actually has a plan to save medicare and that is how you regard him? Hasn't it ever dawned on you that you can only take the money from the rich once? Even if you do not take it all, they will go elsewhere. We need the wealthy to invest in order that the less educated can find manufactu4ring jobs. The liberal blogosphere is not your friend.

7. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

MIA...

Well said.

JMHO

Jim C

8. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I think he spelled incorrectly his sign on name! He meant "sheep"! Tom Rhoads

9. schneep

schneep Member

Hows that working for ya MIA??

Ryan would sell his mother to gain power, his "Plan" will set SS back 50 years and end medicare as it was intended. If you like him vote for him

10. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

At least Paul Ryan has a Plan. I guessed I missed Obama's and Harry Reid's Plan. If we continue to do nothing Social Security and Medicare will both be bankrupt. Anyone out there remember the changes made in the early 1990's that changed Social Security from 80% to 70% at age 62 plus changed the normal retirement age from age 65 to 65 and 1 month through age 66? These changes were made with Republican and Democrat sponsers of the bill. It passed with a bipartisan vote. Proposed changes will not effect those on SSI & Medicare nor those age 55 or older. Paul Ryan is not the problem; it is the $700 billion which will be taken from Medicare to pay for Obamacare. If you don't believe it read the Obamacare bill. BT-100dc

11. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Schneep,

If you have to tell lies, take them to another web site. You have no credibility here.

12. oz

oz Active Member

hey shneep???? maybe when odumbo goes back to kenya he'll take you with him. Or are you odumbo?

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

OOOHHHHHHHH YESSS!

CAN I GET AN AMEN ON THAT?

14. schneep

schneep Member

Blockheads like the last three can all KMA, you have no credibility

The only lies were said by Ryan the RAT last night, have a nice day fools

15. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Good job. So now the liar turns vulgar. You don't belong here. Go someplace else.

16. schneep

schneep Member

ws-1 why don't you take yourself someplace else, if you can't accept that not everyone is a repubnut, learn to deal with it.
    And by the way, I never said I was a liberal, just that I don't care for Mitt the twit or Ryan the rat.
    Ladies man, I have probably owned guns longer than you unless your an old fart like me.

17. Westie

Westie Member

Are you actually saying you prefer Joe Biden being a heart beat away from leading our great country?

18. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I truly hope that I get the opportunity to dislike Paul Ryan, four to eight years ought to be about right.

And yes, you can bet that if there is to be a course correction it will be painful.

19. schneep

schneep Member

Westie, nope

20. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Click.

I like Paul Ryan. I think he was Mitt's only hope. I also think that some people that are in the middle of the political spectrum, and are informed individuals, may look at this speech differently.

When reality sets in tonight, I think that the consequences are going to be as such, when the little hottie stepped on stage four years ago. The main reason for the vote is still the Pres., not VP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.