1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Hillmer stockmaker?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Bopper, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

Has anybody used Paul Hillmer for a custom stock? His prices are a little higher than most. Just curious if you get a superior stock. If you have any photos, please e-mail to me. Many thanks!

2. dog

dog TS Member

I've never had a stock made but a friend of mine has had two or three stocks made by paul hillmer, i can only say that he does excellent work. if i ever choose to have one made i would go to paul

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Hi, I am sure paul can provide you with pictures of his work/ He makes the Anton style stock that many people love. I have three. Two that were made by Anton and one that paul made. I can't tell the diffrence between them and I prefer them to any other stocks. I am sure that many people can fit you with a custom stock I just prefer the Anton/Hillmer style stock. Dennis Devault is gaining quite a reputation as a stock fitter and many on this site have used him in recent years with excellent results. My stocks have always been purchased second hand. If I were to have one fitted to me I would use Dennis Devault. Do a search and I think you will see that many people have use him recently with great results. Jeff

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Here is mine a great guy and a great job. Jeff

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

other side, the forearm matches perfectly .The light is bad . Jeff

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

That is a beauty Jeff. Even in bad light it is easy to see you have a masterpiece.SuperxJeff

7. jlpollo

jlpollo TS Member

Paul has done stock for me since anton turned over the businsess to him as a matter of fact anton was still doing some work when i started with paul, always top notch and always exceeded my expatation!!

8. sle081

sle081 Member

Paul has made 3 stocks and forends for me and several more for freinds I have refered to him. Quality is second to none,fits right every time. Takes great care with his customers before during and after the build. He delivers when he says he will.I could make no higher recomendation on anyone in this business. And on top of all that he and his wife are wonderful fine folks who put a lot into what they do. I hope to have another gun restock here someday and hope Paul can do the job.
    David Gilberg

9. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Bob....give me a call.....

Ken Rucker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.