1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PAUL GRAFF STOCKS N SWEATERS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by John Thompson, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Don,

Paul died over 20 years ago. Nobody ever did anything with the stock business. Wally Baldwin, of Middletown, Ohio, tried selling the sweaters but quit after a couple of years. Neither of Paul's sons were like Paul, they were very much like their mother and had no interest in sports. I used to shoot with Paul when I lived close to him in Hamilton, Ohio. One of the most interesting people I ever knew.

John Thompson

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I did not know Paul sold sweaters but still have 3 sets of his wood 2 model 12 and one 1100 set. Those were the days his stocks were pre Anton and the old prices were a give away by todays standards. I still prefer his stocks over Anton and I have several sets of each. Pauls had a nicer grip and palm swell other wise they are the same in style.

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

The last 10 years of his travels, Paul also sold vests & matching or contrasting pants. His wife got a deal at a major double knit mfg. Florence owned 5 dress shops which is why Paul could make so many shoots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.