1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Cerny

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yakimaman, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Anyone know Paul M. Cerny in Glenshaw, PA? He listed 6k AA hulls for sale a while back (donations to his shooting club) and I've sent him the money but am having a heck of a time tracking him down and getting a response. He's deleted the original post so am unable to go back through it.

2. yakimaman

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

He had an ad for hulls on craigslist in the Pgh. area about a month ago.I think he shoots at ACRC. Call the trap house and ask for him. Did your check clear? Are you sure he got the money? Bulge.

4. yakimaman

Yes my check cleared and he has my money - was supposed to ship nlt Wednesday - no anwers to email or TS.com post and I've called his house twice - just told "he's not here" - leave messages but no response.

5. michael101

michael101 TS Member

I bought hulls form Paul and they were delivered as agreed. I paid with a postal money order since I did not know Paul and he did not know me. I over paid the postage by three dollars and some change, which he refunded, I think he is a good person to do business with.

Mike

6. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

Paul is a good guy, and he is doing this for the benefit of the gun club.

He is not making a cent on this transaction.

You will get your hulls.

7. yakimaman

Yes, I sent a personal check - yes, I knew it had to clear - yes I told him it had cleared my bank and I have his email that said he would ship last wednesday, an email from me trying to verify shipment (I need to arrange for someone to be here to receive) got a response that said - busy, will ship Friday for sure. Subsequent emails to him went unanswered; - a polite call and messsage from me just asking for shipping confirmation went unanswered -I called again yesterday and someone answered, I asked to speak to Paul and was told he was in the basement. Heard the person calling out for him, then a long pause with some mumbling in the background and person came back and said "he's not here". If he was going to wait another week, then perhaps he shouldn't have told me he was shipping (two times)when he knew he hadn't. I don't know him, my check had cleared and I wasn't getting any information back from him at all. What was I to think? I'm glad he's a reputable guy, I'm glad I will get the hulls, and I regret that I felt it necessary to parade the whole thing here; but a simple response from Paul could have cleared it all up. Didn't get it.

8. WYBOO WOOD

WYBOO WOOD Member

YAKIMAMAN: I too am in contact with Mr.Cerny. He is attending a Southeastern Zone shoot July, 21 to 24. He assured me he will have my hulls (mix of STS and Nitro's) upon his return. I expect it may take several weeks to receive the order. Dave Hunt

9. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Yak: Your concern is reasonable, considering your information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.