1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Paul Altland - Timberland Stock Shop

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ScottEslick, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

Does anyone know if Paul is still in business? I have been trying to call and the phone just rings.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Scott

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Paul had to move his mother, a dementia patient, back into his home last spring and she is taking up so much of his time that he has the ringer turned off on his home phone so he can get something done during the times she naps. He even moved his checkering cradle from his shop to his home's breezeway so he can work while answering her many and never ending questions.

I dropped two rifles off in January, one for bedding and one for bedding, checkering and a recoil pad. I got one back in August and the other early this month. His work is every bit as good as it was but will take longer.

I have a number for Paul where I can leave messages; if you PM me your contact information, I will pass it along to him.

Ed

3. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

PM Sent....Thanks Ed

4. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

Paul did the wood on my Beretta. The job was fantastic.

I would not have any problems waiting longer for his work. It is that good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

timberland stock shop