1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Patriotism is not just American

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smokerz, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

The John "Bomb-Bomb-Iran" McCain supporters may be interested in this.

Today I was talking with a friend. She's an Iranian, a physician who was imprisoned and tortured by the Iranian government, now an American citizen.

I asked her what she thought about Bush's saber-rattling towards Iran.

She said: "If he attacks Iran, I will return there and fight, and kill as many Americans as I can. If I am killed, I will go to heaven."

2. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

Now that's just plain scary.

Why doesn't she live there now and try to change things? Makes no sense to me.

Trapgeek

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

This woman is not an American. However, when she took the oath she claimed she was, by giving up her homeland. One can't be American and Iranian at the sametime. She gave up her old country by taking the oath. That is what the oath requires. Send her back to Iran. She does not have the right to live among real Americans.

4. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

**Why doesn't she live there now and try to change things? Makes no sense to me.**

Because if she returned she'd be immedialely imprisoned and possibly executed. When the Shah was deposed and the right-wing religious freaks took over, she continued to operate her clinic, treating anyone who needed help. That's why she was imprisoned and tortured.

It's as if you were a physician in America and some right wing religio group took over and imprisoned you because you treated a liberal. You might well flee to a friendly country like, say, Canada, and take up citizenship so you could resume your practice and earn a living. Just as she does not hate Iran, but only the Ayatollahs who now run it, you would not necessarily hate the USA, just the James Dobsons who were executing the unfaithful.

Remember, under the Shah, the USA and Iran were big buddies.

Shot410 - what's a "real American"? Are naturalized Americans not "real"? In that case my grandparents were not "real Americans". Were yours? Is someone who still harbors a love for the country where they were born not a "real" American? Is someone who has sought freedom here not a "real American". Is one who would fight against an invader of their former homeland not "real"?

You need to get "real", you simpleton.

5. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Nope, it's not a troll, tonk. I've known her for about ten years. I'd just like people to understand that people from other countries, even when there are evil things being done in their homelands, are still patriotic. Bush/Cheney may not get it, but Iranians don't want to be forcefully "liberated" any more than the Iraqis did.

There are plenty of rumors that Bush/Cheney plan to attack Iran, in spite of the fact that the Joint Chiefs think it's a bad idea. You think occupying Iraq is tough? Iran is much larger and much better armed.

6. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

**Trolling or not, I've stated my position. Screw Iran!**

We're trying our best right now to screw Afghanistan and Iraq, but not making much headway. So Hoosier, when are you going to enlist and help out? Or are you a typical Bushie, alligator mouth, bird balls?

7. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Pot Smoker

If you wre a real American you would have slapped that bitch in the mouth. Hey, I goot aan idea. Why don't YOU move to Iran you red diaper doper.

8. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Send that bitch back to Iran NOW!...Bill

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

smokerz is a troll.

10. 90TFan

90TFan TS Member

I smell a troll..

Regardless, that's not patriotism, that fanaticism.

There were plenty of Germans in the US, during the 30's and 40's who said the same crap - "wir kämpfen für das Vaterland". In fact, there was a convention of them at Madison Square Garden before the war. Does that make them "patriotic", or just a fanatic nut job? I vote for nut job.

No way I would go to this "doctor"...no WONDER doctors kill more Americans than guns, annually. Too many foreigners who's only alligence is to their native American-hating land.

If this bitch is for real, send her back...and all the ones like her too...along with Smokerz... And don't give me any racial BS...send the Nazi skinheads back to Germany while you're at it. If your alligence is not to the United States, LEAVE NOW.

PS. Bird balls are better than no balls...... I know EAGLES have more balls than libs..

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Tell her my Kid and Nephew have been to Iraq and will probably go to Iran if and when ... One of them will have a bullet with her name on it if she gets in the way ... When is her flight to her homeland and tell her I said "good bye Bitch" ... This is one reason I do not let any Doctors other than Americans or Canadians tend to me and my ills ... She belongs back over there and the faster the better ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. shot410ga

smokerz: Real Americans are ones that take the oath, and mean what they swear to. Not just take it as lip service so they can come here and make money, as your Doctor friend does. She is not an American and your standing up for her leads me to believe you might be wearing a rag on your head. And maybe a yellow stripe down your back for not slapping her upside her face for insulting the oath she took to become and American.

13. shadow

shadow Active Member

Another good reason that mandantory military service for immigrants is a dandy idea.

14. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

We just haven't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but it's coming.

15. shot410ga

Shooting Coach: I like that!

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

If this is true I think I would have to make her intentions and name public. I'm sure medics have to answer to a code of ethics.

She better pack a lunch, It's coming.

17. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

This original post sounds like another "shotgun into the gut" line of crap from him. I don't believe a word he says.

18. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

It kinda makes you wonder if she takes this attitude toward an oath she took to become a citizen of this country. What is the attitude she took to the medical profession I believe it is called the Hippocratic oath. If it is the same as her attitude toward the oath to the United States the AMA should take a serious look at her rights to practice Medicine.

Bob Lawless

19. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I know a guy who can't wait for football season. He has season tickets to the local NFL team. He goes to every game and paints his face with the team colors. He wears various team uniforms all the time. He doesn't care if the owners don't renew the contract of admired players, its his team no matter what. He may even question an ownership decision but still, its HIS team no matter what. My team, right or wrong. (Anyone remember the line "my country, right or wrong?")

He calls himself a fan. I believe the word derives from the same root as fanatic.

20. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

tomk2 let me put it another way. I consider this person a traitor first to her country of origin for swearing an oath to this country to gain citizenship in this country so she can practice medicine and make a living here. Second for saying she would go back to her original country and kill as many Americans as she can which make her a traitor to this country for what would be breaking a oath here again so she can make a living it seems to me it doesn't matter to her as long as she can make a living. Loyalty to her pocket her living not the oaths she swears to.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.