1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PATRICK LAMONT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ontariogal, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Hello Pat,

I have an important, time-sensitive message for the Manitoba ATA Delegate (your dad!) as well as the President of the Manitoba Provincial Trapshooting Association.

Can you forward me their e-mail addresses or fax numbers?

Thanks kindly,

Barbara Sheldon,
    Director of Marketing and Promotions -
    The 2008 Canadian Trapshooting Championships

2. canada

canada Member

My dad? E-mail?

204-727-3552 is the store number. I'm not sure, but you might be able to send a fax to that number too? If not, phone that number and someone will know it.

I think Kevin is our president, but i have no idea what his number or email is. My dad should know actually, and he should be in today.

See you in Hamilton (I hope)

3. PW

PW Member

Pat how have you wintered we could use some snow around Bismarck but there is plenty around grand forks and fargo. sure wish you would have shot some more 16yd targets you would have made the ATA team last year. hope to see you and your dad at Bismarck for the state shoot and RR in Grand Forks.
    Perry

4. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

thanks Pat,
    b.

5. canada

canada Member

hey perry, i'm great, just did the last of my midterms last friday, so i think i'll be good for another few weeks until finals. whether this is true or not, a guy i was ice fishing with said that brandon had the lowest snowfall on record so far, and this was about a month ago.

i've been asking my dad where the shoots were and he didn't know. I'm glad the State is in Bismarck, my favorite club in ND. I have never registered a target in Grand Forks, but my dad speaks well of it. I'm sure we will be at both. See you then.

Pat

6. canada

canada Member

barb

well he surprised me. sales@jobrookbrandon.com, guess he does have an email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pat lamont trapshooting