1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Trap values & Wobble opinions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zzt, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

We have four Pat 1997 SW series traps that were overhauled two years ago and received all the possible updates (switch, rubber bands, etc.). We are considering moving to wobble traps on at least two of the fields. Pat can upgrade the existing machines to G Series Wobble traps, but the process takes at least three weeks. We cannot be without two traps for that long, so we are considering selling two and just buying two new wobbles.

How much is a used SW series worth? For those of you who use Pat wobble traps, what do you think of them? Thanks in advance.

2. wlc

wlc Member

We have a Pat wobble trap. I don't shoot the wobble but it gets used a lot. It takes only a minute to set it back to regular trap if a measure stick or angle gauge is used. No negatives that I can see.

3. wlc

wlc Member

We have a Pat wobble trap. I don't shoot the wobble but it gets used a lot. It takes only a minute to set it back to regular trap if a measure stick or angle gauge is used. No negatives that I can see.

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Can't help with value, but the club I belong to has 1 and it does get used mainly for fun type shoots, and they are FUN (and humbling). The wobble feature will make you learn to wait until you see the target. The 1 we have has an extra switch for wobble, just flip it & your on (in) wobble mode, to return to regulation requires a "T" bar and a couple minutes to reset. Very easy. Ross Puls

5. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

You might want to check with Vince Valois [813] 277-6543 about buying from him as I believe he will take your used ones in on trade.

It won't hurt to check.

Ron Burdick

6. phaeton

phaeton Member

my name is vince valois and I would be interested in making a deal please give me a call 813-277-6543

7. Capt_ed

Capt_ed Member

We bought a new Pat trap with the wobble function last year for our small club and it is tons of fun , worth the extra money.

8. slick50

slick50 Member

You can't go wrong with Vince....He the man for Pat Trap issues....25 Days til spring!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pat trap trap wobble

pat trap updates

pat wobble trap