1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Trap Troubles

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hivoltfl, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

My club is having some troubles with our trap machine, I know there are several members that are good mechanics with them. could you maybe PM me with some indexing help?

Thanks Rick Watson

2. phaeton

phaeton Member

rick give me a call maybe I can you my name is vince valois 813-277-6543

3. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Thanks Vince that was me that called you earlier, from Tallahassee, I will order the switch tomorrow and see if I can get if fixed. appreciate your response,,

Rick Watson

4. twotimer

twotimer Member

Rick, how you been? Sounds like you have someone with some knowledge to help you. Whats' your machine doing just out of curiosity. Mike

5. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Mike it only idex's about a quarter inch on evey throw, it's really screwed up. worked on it about 2 hours this morning before we had to shut the shoot down.

Rick

6. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Rick, be sure to post the solution when you figure it out. Pass the knowledge, thanks!

7. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

I am going to work on it this afternoon, I suspect the #4 switch is the issue, got a new one and some spare parts (that my club has none of) so I should have it nailed down later today. We had put a new #4 switch in about 3 years ago and have not had any issues, I am wondering if maybe it has vibrated loose and is out of time. Will update later today, Thanks for all the help.

Rick

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Did it work?

9. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

#4 switch was stuck in the closed position, tinkered with it and got it cleaned out enough to function, we are back in business, when my parts order comes in I will replace it, thanks for the help everyone.

Rick Watson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.