1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PAT Trap Price Difference - Regular vs. Wobble

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by betterlatethennever, Aug 29, 2013.

1. betterlatethennever

betterlatethennever Member

Anybody know the difference of price for a regular PAT trap vs a Wobble PAT Trap?

2. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

I do not remember for sure as I was not the one who ordered them. I just voted in favor of them at our club. In the last 18 months we have bought six brand new Wobble Pat Traps. We did this in steps, bought three, then a few months later bought two more, and just recently bought the sixth one. We shoot a winter continental league. Wobble trap with the speed cranked up to I think 53mph. After using these machines since we have received our first ones. It is worth it to buy up to the added feature of the wobble trap. You will not be disappointed.

Jim Bradbury

3. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Has PAT changed their design so the wobble assembly doesn't make it difficult to adjust the field? On the last ones I set the wobble assembly made access to the limit switches almost impossible.

jim brown

4. pdq

pdq Member

I priced then both ways (regular v. wobble) a year ago when buying a pair for our club. The wobble versions were somewhere in the neighborhood of about $700 - $750 more.

Want some fun? Try shooting wobble doubles.

Pete

5. phaeton

phaeton Member

price of std mach 7700.00 wobble 8450.00 if you are interested in please give me a call vince valois 813-277-6543

Search tags for this page
pat trap continental
wobble pat traps

wobble trap vs trap