1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Trap info needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rickm181, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickm181

rickm181 TS Member

The brush on our Pat trap is about worn out, and we can't find our instruction manual.Does anyone have a number where I can call to get a new brush, and maybe a new manual?
    Thanks

2. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

Pat Trap<br>
    603-428-3396

3. Buster 25

Buster 25 Member

Rick;
    I make my own, That is:
    I take a 1 inch wooden handle paint brush, with the metal band of about an inch or so high.
    Cut the handle part so it is about 1 inch high.
    Then cut the brissel part of the brush about 1 inch from the base where the brissels attach to the handle...trim them up nice & neat.
    I then drill a pilot hole in the TOP cut off handle to acept the screw.
    It should be noted that over the years the original screw have been replaced with a small wood type screw which work quite well.

I must worn you that this is a very expensive project, the last time I replaced all the brushes on the 4 machines we have it cost the club a whole $8.00(U.S.) that left a spare brush for each machine.

Good luck

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Another way that often works is grab the brush and turn it half way around.

Pat Ireland

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

You can print out manuals on the Pat Trap website. Here is the link. http://www.pattrap.com/manual.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.