1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

PAT TRAP CLINICS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kingbang, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

The Spokane and Colton Washington clubs are going to host a clinic on Pat traps. Colton is March 13th. Spokane is the 15th. If your club is interested please contact the respective clubs for more information.
    This clinic covers what you need to know to keep your Pats tuned up. Proper Trap setting in the house. Field setting 101. Or I can come to your club and tune up your machines for you.
    I can help with on time release.
    I can consult with you on increasing your membership 25% through an amazing system we use.

Dennis
  2. Capt_ed

Capt_ed Member

And the cost is.....................???
  3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

4. grunt

grunt Active Member

5. Ajax

Ajax Active Member

I'd really be interest in more details about the membership?

Ajax
  6. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

membership?.
  7. Ajax

Ajax Active Member

Well Dennis, you did say in your last line that we could increase our membership by 25% through the amazing system you have. I'd like some more details on that item.

Ajax
  8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I'm with Capt__ed........the cost is.........?
  9. jhoward

jhoward Member

Yes, please, cost and will you be running any clinics on the east half of the country?
  10. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

We welcome every new person that walks in. Show them around the lodge,explain the different sports we shoot. Encourage them to watch the shooters and
    answer their questions. We also buy the first round of trap our skeet, Helping them hit a few birds. We offer instruction.
    We are using a method of Gil and Vicki Ash, called Come out 2 shoot. We advertise to introduce and instruct new people to shotgun shooting sports. Its highly successful. The instructors and club make money the students join and tell friends. Its pretty amazing. This will be our biggest venue in the future. It's like golf, You can go rent glubs and buy balls,flay away at it. But you wont go back. With this method our students break at least half the targets. They can't wait to come back. It works!!!

Dennis
  11. Ajax

Ajax Active Member

Thank you Dennis. You do have a great club.

Ajax
  12. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

I want to thank the Spokane, Sandpoint, Colton and Bonners Ferry clubs for having me. It was nice to meet new people and see new clubs I hadn't been to before. It's encouraging to see the interest and dedication of these voluteers who are willing to gain new knowledge to throw better targets and lower their loss for all their club shooters. We should all appreciate them for their care and concern for this great game we all enjoy!
    If there are clubs that couldn't make the classes or want to have your machines tuned, Send me an email. Im not on here all the time to check P.M.s
    Again, THANK YOU

Dennis