1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Trap Clinic @ Cottage Grove Eugene Sportsmans

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 34model12, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 34model12

34model12 Member

I would like to use this forum to personally thank the Cottage Grove Eugene Sportsmans Club of Oregon and both Dennis Crowell & Reno Linden for their time and effort putting on the Pat Trap Clinic April 2nd 2010. The class was very well laid out, very good order for the presentation of the topics and an extremely thorough knowledge base for the subject matter. We had ten different clubs represented and each person there added something new to the class for discussion or thought. We all had an opportunity for "hands on" a Pat Trap machine, trap house/field measurements and angles settings and also on voice call equipment. Thanks again guys!!

2. dhg

dhg TS Member

I have to agree with Tom , this was an excellent clinic,and if theyhave another one it is well worth your time to attend. Very instructors and the hands on was a very good working experince.

3. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

The attedence exceded our expectations!
    Reino and I had a great time working with all of you. It was our first rodeo, so we will work to smooth out the bumps. What was great for us, was the experience that Tom Boyd and others added,because we learned as well.
    It was a real good time. All the attendees got involved,were interested in learning how to improve the targets they throw. Reino and I don't have all the knowledge that the Pat trap distributors techs do. We just wanted to share with all of you what we have ran into.
    Besides we all made new friends and im sure will stay in touch.

Sincerely

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.