1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Trap and Voicecalls for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Michael, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am selling my personal trap that I purchased in 1996 at the Grand America. This has never been used in a commercial setting at a Gun Club. I have only used it at my house. 2 years ago I purchased the "turbo mics" from Bob Schultz for the Canterbury Voice Relases as well. The voice releases need new wires. If you want to email me with any questions feel free to or you can call me on my cell phone. The trap works fine. I am asking $5000 FIRM for the trap and the releases.

Thanks

Michael

317-502-2675

2. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

That is cheap enough,wish I had room for a second trap house.

3. Michael

Michael Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks. I hate to sell it.

Michael

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

These shouldn't last long, up for Mike.

5. Michael

Michael Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks and it appears to be sold. Delivering it next Friday to a club. If something changes I will re post.

Thanks

Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.