1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Radcliff

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Trap25, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap25

Trap25 TS Member

I am sorry to inform you that Pat Radcliff, wife of Billy Radcliff, suffered an aneurysm and passed away on Wednesday morning. Pat had requested she be cremated and that there would be no memorial service nor funeral service for her. Billy plans to honor her request. Many of you may know her through Pat's Shooting Vests. I have known Pat for a very long time and will truly miss her.

Char

2. Janet

Janet TS Member

I knew Pat well and spent many winters in Arizona vending beside her. We had many a laugh and many a brew at the bar after work. She was so special-Always made a left handed vest each year in my size and naturally I would love it and laugh when I bought it. She loved her Yorkies and they adored her, seeing them together inspired me to buy one of my own, Spirit, who is now 5 years old. And what can I say about Billy. Only the best in the world, so helpful and kind. They were the perfect couple filled with respect for one another.

Billy, I am thinking and praying for you in this hour of grief and know Craig would have felt the same if he hadn't gone on before her. Perhaps they will meet up there and have a few laughs. She will be missed Billy, my friend, and I am so sad.

Love you,

Janet Fritch

3. Vickie

Vickie Member

I am so sorry to hear about Pat. She was a very nice lady and quite a character. Her custom vests were beautiful. Our thoughts and prayers are with Billy and Pat's family. God Bless them all.

Tom & Vickie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.