1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Ireland

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoov, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoov

hoov Member

Pat; Was nice meeting ,and shooting with you at the Southern grand.
    hoov .

2. TjayE

TjayE Member

Earl, good shooting Saturday morning. When I first saw your score on the first 100, I thought they had your score mixed up with Mike's. But when the second hundred score came in and your 195 looked good for Class D, I knew it was Earl that shot the 100. I see you have a Grandson shooting with you. Jacob is your Grandson, I am just guessing. Nice squad Earl, Mike and Jacob. I understand the targets were a little sporty for the S.G. A lot of low scores. Did you meet the Sub Junior that won the Southern Grand Handicap Championship event # 15 ? I see you met Pat Ireland. Pat works hard for the game he loves so much. He is truly an asset to the sport.
    Take care Earl, see you this summer on the line. Tom E.

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Thank you.

Pat Ireland

4. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

I think that I finally have this figured out (famous last words) Thanks for the help Patrick Swartz

5. I.L.M.Ljutic

I.L.M.Ljutic Member

Pat Swartz: Hello from Art... I haven't seen you in a while.
    Pat Ireland...I know I will see you soon.

Arthur Bodell

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

To Others- I helped Pat Swartz get on this site when I was at Silver $. Art Bodell is a fine shooter and a great worker at my club. Every club needs an "Art Bodell".

Pat Ireland

7. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

Art I hope to see you at Christiansburg or Triangle this comming summer. I sold that MX8 that had the Wilkerson barrel on it that I bought from your MX8 combo.I'm back to shooting a M12 for singles and caps and my old MX3 for doubles. I did OK in the dixie grand,but shot not so good in the southern grand. The weather is much better now for the Florida state shoot. I shot a 97 in doubles Wensday and diden't get close to winning anything. The competition is really great. Take care see yuall Pat

8. I.L.M.Ljutic

I.L.M.Ljutic Member

Pat:

I will see you in Virginia or West Virginia sometime soon.

Arthur Bodell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.