1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Ireland

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by a budine, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a budine

a budine Member

Pat,
    I read the thread regarding deer plots and your over population problem. Seriously, I would like to hunt your land and remove as many as legally possible. Please contact me at my listed e-mail with more information if this is an opportunity we should explore. By the way, I take hunting and game management almost as seriously as firearms safety. Should we work out the details, be assured of the safety of your lands and property and people.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

and away we go!

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I want to hunt on Pat's land also. I want to set traps, snares and dig pits. I also want to set up a horse shoe pit on his property and bring a few of my rowdy friends (with dirt bikes) for a few weeks or so at a time.

Tron

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Let me tell you how it goes . First you show up with your son (nice looking young man ) then his buddy just came along . Now next year it,s your friend your son his buddy and you O yes and uncle bill . Now you have a right to hunt and set up a real nice little camp . You know a place to relax have a beer or two . Now next year the gang comes and the problems start . Been there done that .

I,m sorry if that is totaly wrong but that is just what happens .

ALF

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

OH, Alf, my Uncle Bill is a lot of fun. He likes fireworks and tequila. I'm bringing him to Pat's place also, he's got a really cool dune buggy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.