1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Ireland

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I have sent e-mails to Connie Collier about this and her reply was "Will Get Back To You Pronptly" that was 4 days ago.

Where does a shooter find out if he is CODED "H"-"L"-Etc.

I looked at my scores and did not find any codes, but Found Out I was H coded for a win. How does a shooter find out so that he can tell if it is removed when it is supposed to be?

Dr.longshot

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Gary, isn't the code listed on the ATA site when you put in your # and password? I thought I read that's where I could find it but I could be incorrect. Have a good Christmas. Give my regards to Ron.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

PS- Did you go down to the big back-up in Kentucky?

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Dr.longshot - I do not know. It might be on the web site, I have never looked. It is on the computer disks we use for classification. It used to be printed on the average cards. Any code should be put on average cards. I do know that my H code expired and the only code left is a Y code. I see no reason that the codes should remain a secret. On the other hand, I have never been very interested in any codes that I might have.

Your post brought up another point that always disturbed me. The ATA office will get back to you but it may take another e-mail from you. When I was a delegate and sent an e-mail or made a phone call to the office, I would get a reply in under one hour. When a shooter does the same thing, it may take a few days to get a reply. I never thought this was right.

Pat Ireland

Pat Ireland

4. bas

bas Member

I just need to respond that in deference to dr. longshots comment that he had not heard back from Connie in 4 days...I have had the occasion to be in contact with the following ATA office staff...Connie Collier, Kathy Key, Kay Davis AND Shawna Johnson. They all got back to me with the information or questions I had PROMPTLY. Perhaps Connie needed to check with the person who is the "code" expert to find out where it can be found....maybe that person wasn't available. I personally have always gotten very expedient replies to any question I have asked via e-mail.

I do not see any codes on the ATA web site - as Pat says, they are on the ATA disk. Perhaps your delegate could help.

5. In plain view

In plain view Member

Several months ago I received an offer for a reduction that I turned down. Sent the ATA back the reduction card stating a rejection along with a typed letter stating I regretted taking the last reduction and asked if I could go back to the 26 yard line. Never heard another word from them. On 2 different occasions on other subjects my e-mails were never responded to. I'm at this point in my senior life that I just don't have the patience to put up with crap like this anymore. Don't mind me, it's venting time. I'm 71 years old today and my body feels like a train ran over it. The day has to get better. Bob

6. Robb

Robb Member

I feel like a shooter should be told when any code is put on or off his record. I don't think that is the case but it should be.

The girls at the ATA office have always been great for me. No complaints at all.

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Bob- I can answer the question you asked the ATA office and the answer is no. You can go back to the 25 yard line by request but no further.

Pat Ireland

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

BOB you can shoot anyplace you like it just don,t count .

Happy Birthday

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Kathy Key called me this morning and cleared it up for me. I earned 1 1/2 yd at
    Missouri Fall Hdcp on 10/7/06 and the "H" code comes off in 10/08.

Kathy had to go back to the Missouri shoot report to get the answer.

Jerry B yes i went to the big buddy at Tri-City came in 3rd place and split 2 of the 10 bird shoot-offs. More than tripled my money. I was happy with that.

Can't wait for the next one, the rain held attendance down and some shooters left because of the rain.

Dr.longshot

10. bas

bas Member

Pat....see you in January.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.