1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Ireland

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by vdt, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vdt

vdt Active Member

Albert will have to look you and Pat up hope to be there on friday ...vdt{Victor Tomlinson}

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Today is Wednesday. I will leave for Silver $ about 5 A.M. Friday. It takes me two days to drive the 13 hours. Lots of stops along the way. I will help classify on Sunday. I plan to begin winning trophies on Monday. I am ready to go now.

I would enjoy talking with Al Einstein at the shoot. I would like to know his opinion about comb height and POI, and 7.5 v. 8 shot for handicap. But, I have talked with mathematicians before and had some difficulty understanding them. The math people tend to use formulas as verbs in a sentence.

Pat Ireland

PS- I know the strawberries will be ready for me to bring a case or two home, but does anyone know of a good way to get strawberry stain out of my car seat? The area of my seat between my legs tends to get soiled on my way back from Florida.

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Even I am not dumb enough to touch that Pat. Shoot well,have fun, and I hope you ride home with a trophy on the seat,they don't stain.LOL, Bob
    BTW. Is the table still in Michigan?

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

...the area of my seat between my legs tends to get soiled...? Apparently Pat doesn't make as many stops on the way home as he does on the way down.

5. tachyon

tachyon Member

Strawberry stains: Boiling water and Zout.
    Boiling water for berry stains, cold water for most other stains.

Cover seat with plastic on return trip to prevent additional stains or check into NASA diapers

6. bas

bas Member

Hey Pat...good luck at the So Grand...I wish we were going to be there...couldn't talk R into it. Take care of my GA buddies and shoot well!

7. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Pat, buy two cases of good lookers and we'll finish one at the shoot :-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.