Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Buchanan: Obama's 1st 100 days

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  ricks1 
#1 ·
Since it is Halloween time, you want to read something scary. Read what Pat Buchanan thinks will happen in Obama's first 100 days in office. Click on above website link.

#3 ·
"And with the auto weapon accident that killed the 8 year old, I think it plausible that these weapons will be banned. I think I am in favor of that. I have yet to see a full-auto weapons guy that did not test with due respct for the weapon. They talk a good game, but mostly look for a place to "let it loose" with their buddies."

Seeing/hearing stuff like that from people who you would think support gun rights almost makes my blood boil. If you have that opinion, you obviously have spent time around the wrong people, and not enough time in general around full auto shoots. I've seen quite a few trapshooters and hunters who "talk a good game" but have no problem waving their daddy's shotgun "weapon" around and other unsafe acts. I suppose we should ban hunting because of the certain people who like to "let it loose" and "blast" something living with their scoped "sniper weapon". While we're at it, lets ban those easily concealed handgun "weapons" because of those guys that think they're cowboys. Why stop with full auto?

Whats "not good" are gunowners who harbor ill will towards other gun owners and support the antis in erroding our right as a whole to own firearms. Whats "not good" are gunowners willing to throw owners of a certain type of firearm to the wolves. Whats "not good" is someone using whats likely the first accident of its kind to condemn a certain type of firearm and their owners. I suppose God-forbid someone ever gets shot and killed on trap field you'll support a ban on those trap "weapons" that fire hundreds of projectiles too? Sorry, sell-outs to the antigunners have no place on the side of gun rights - you only serve to embolden the antis to go "SEE SEE, even they think [some] GUNS ARE BAD", then its onto the next type of gun. You may as well sell your "weapons" and leave those of us who don't discriminate about firearms to ourselves.

#5 ·
Come now....Obama only seeks SENSIBLE gun laws.....such as:

1. Banning semiautos
2. Outlawing handguns
3. Banning private sales
4. 500% ammo tax.....
5. Etc.
He is just being "reasonable and sensible"........

VOTE MCCAIN/PALIN: Make Michael Moore Unhappy!

#6 ·
MIA,, quote: <i>"....And with the auto weapon accident that killed the 8 year old, I think it plausible that these weapons will be banned. I think I am in favor of that. I have yet to see a full-auto weapons guy that did not test with due respct for the weapon. They talk a good game, but mostly look for a place to "let it loose" with their buddies. Not good."</i><br>
<br>
I think I'm going to vomit.<br>
<br>
One child gets killed and here we have a trapshooter advocating banning of these guns.<br>
<br>
Shall we add up all the trapshooting fatalities, plus all the upland hunting fatalities, over the last couple of years and use them as a basis for banning shotguns?<br>
<br>
And the ass-inine, and I mean ass-inine, statement about "due respect for the weapon", hell, there ain't a week that goes by here without a thread full of tales of lack of respect and safety on the trap range.<br>
<br>
People who live in glass houses.....

#7 ·
Does anyone KNOW how the kid shot himself? I mean KNOW not what you read or heard. I would bet THERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY some where. My guess the kid picked up the gun when no one was looking. Full autos are not the problem its stupid people. There are many on the trap field, alot more than at a fire storm event. Do you want to bet that the adult that was supposed to be watching was talking about voting for osoma. rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.