1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pat and/or Neil...Shooter Information Center

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FloridaTrapper, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloridaTrapper

FloridaTrapper TS Member

My record is still missing scores, while duplicating others...Any news on when this problem will be solved?... I know that we have been asked to be patient, but for how long?

2. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

I agree. How long does it take to get scores posted? We shot on March 31, still no results. I know it can depend on the club submitting them, but they should have by now. Although the summary appears to be correct (except for the Mar 31 st shoot), the itemized listing is duplicated for 2007.

Trapgeek

3. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

Go to the website above and look for the page that gives you the email info for the folks that are in charge of scores etc..

I just recently sent an email about not being able to login to see my archived scores. The person in charge emailed me the next day with the explanation.

38-01615

4. Justin Case

Justin Case TS Member

I sent a e-mail last thur. no reply nothing changed. My scores are also duplicated. What ticks me off is I am do for a 1000 target review and I cant get it until they get off there butts and update the info page. I am all for change but this is crazy.

Justin

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

The shooter information website is independent of the real database used by the ATA office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.