1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Passion Purple Lenses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kcbullets, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

Mar 18, 2012
    What condition/background do you prefer to use your passion purple lense? And what are your three top choices for lenses?
  2. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Is this a "real" color, or your version of "Target Sun"? I use a medium Target Sun for all conditions. I use prescription lenses, do not shoot for a living, so prefer to get by on one set of lenses. When we used to shoot at night, I added "untinted glare resistent" lenses to my battery, but today I get along without them.
  3. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Passion Purple is one of the colors that Post 4 Optics sells. It's usually used for sunny days. Basically a bright day lens. Not so great for cloudy, rainy, or night shooting. For most people, it's too dark for those days.

i typically use two main lens for shooting. I have a set of vermillion (red) lens that I use for a day with sun and green lens for cloudy, dark days.
  4. eperry

eperry Member

Dec 30, 2007
    bright sunny days against a green background
  5. plaw

plaw Active Member

Jan 18, 2011
    I just ordered new lenses,I called decot, they recommend lite target orange,Gold #10, and target purple light medium. I hope I have choosen the best for shooting in the midwest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shooter passion purple lenses

shooter passion purple post 4