1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Passing through Southern Indiana info on club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 686beretta, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I'm heading to St. Louis next weekend and will be passing close to Indian Creek and I noticed they shoot on Thursday. Can any of my fellow shooters tell me anything about it? Do they shoot all 3 disciplines? Do they usually have a good crowd? I hate to shoot by myself and can't register the targets.

Thank you!!!!

2. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

I'm heading to St. Louis next weekend and will be passing close to Indian Creek and I noticed they shoot on Thursday. Can any of my fellow shooters tell me anything about it? Do they shoot all 3 disciplines? Do they usually have a good crowd? I hate to shoot by myself and can't register the targets.

Thank you!!!!

3. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Beretta 686, Call Indian Creek and talk to Wanda. She will be able to tell you when shooters sometimes get there. Number is 812/951-3031. She does have all three disciplines and is a great place to shoot. Hoosier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.