1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Passing of Amerigo Pagliaroli

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by DaveChic, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

The Officers, Directors, and Members of the New York State ATA would like to express our deepest sympathies to the family of Amerigo Pagliaroli on his passing on April 6, 2010.

Amerigo was a true gentleman and great sportsman. He always attended our state shoots, Eastern Zone Shoots, and the Empire and Northeastern Grand Americans at our homegrounds in Cicero, New York.

You would always see him with a big smile on his face. We have lost a true representative of our sport.

He will be greatly missed.

Dave Cichelli, New York State Alternate Delegate

2. marotta

marotta Member

Amerigo introduced me to trap in 1983 while he was General Manager of the Remington Gun Club in Lordship, Connectiuct, during the time when Remingtin Arms was still producing guns and ammo in Bridgeport, Connecticut.

I am sorry to hear of his passing, and I will miss not seeing him at the shoots.

Thank you for letting us know.

3. snowbird trap shooter

snowbird trap shooter TS Member

Like with many friends, I have one of his guns to remember him by. I hope he is breaking 100 straights from the 27 up there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.