1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pass it on......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by StonewallRacing, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America & to the Republic for which it stands; one nation under GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Pass it on.....

2. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

We the people...

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Play Ball!

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

We live is a subdivision full of kids. A couple of years ago I bought a mini golf/shooting cart and the kids all love to take an evening ride with me.

One of the neighbors has a huge flagpole in the front yard. Every time we pass the flag, we stop the cart, get out, face the flag, put our hands over our hearts and recite the Pledge. If I forget to stop they scream bloody murder. They do it to the top of their lungs and we talk about US history until they get bored....which doesn't take too long. About a block.

5. Steve A.

Steve A. Member

This thread brought back fond memories of about 1975 when we were visiting my in-law's the first time in a Pompano Beach condo complex and there was a retired Navy fellow there that every morning would raise the flag at the complex flag pole. He tought my son to salute and recite the pledge as the retired fellow raised Old Glory. This was a daily routine most of the 10 days or so we were there.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It sickens me to see people who leave their hats on, not having their hand over their hearts etc when the flag is going up or the National Anthem is being played. Our President is one of them. I have seen him fail to salute the flag many times

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Barry, thank you for doing that with the kids. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.