1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Parts needed for Laporte 185

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Outdoors Junkie, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outdoors Junkie

Outdoors Junkie TS Member

0   0   0

I am sec/treasure of a gun club in KY. Our trap is about 10 years old and the gear box locked up on it Fri night and I think it may have burn up our motor as well. I am need of place to purchase these items. I have emailed a couple of places but I guess where it is the weekend they are closed. Any ideas on where to purchase these items would be greatly appreciated.

Outdoors Junkie

2. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

0   0   0

1-800-335-8727 speak to Darrel or Mike.

Laporte distributor in Pounding Mills, VA

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

0   0   0

OJ- can you tell me what the trap is doing? When you first noticed the problem was the trap running (throwing) targets properly or had it been idle for a while? I have 4 LaPorte's at our club and while I'm no expert I do have a bit of experience figuring out some curveballs that those traps like to throw at us once in a while. Indeed the problems you describe can be as you stated but it might be an easy fix. PM me if you wish.

Parts/service can be had through Jim Printz, RHODESIDE, INC. - Piqua, Ohio Contact: Jim Printz Tel: 937-773-5781 Fax: 937-773-4577 E-Mail: jprintz@rhodeside.com Areas Served: OH, WV, VA, KY, IN, Lower MI

He is a quality person and will help you out.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

0   0   0

C'mon give me some more info on what your trap is doing! I may have a solution to your problem.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

0   0   0

jerry is rite on rhodeside,they are always very helpful & fast on shipping,mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

laporte 185 parts

laporte 185 trap parts
laporte 185c trap motor
laporte trap 185 parts
laporte trap parts
laporte trap problems

laporte traps parts

parts for laporte 185sb