1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Parts for Perazzi MX20 guns!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by Don Rackley, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We have had a few requests for parts for Perazzi MX20 guns. Well, we now stock the parts below. While these guns are not as popular as 12 gauge guns, they still need support and parts.

MX20 Locking Block - This is slightly smaller than a regular part #104 to fit the 20gauge gun. It will work with our Locking Block Jig kit. Notice the additional section that moves the hammers back during opening the gun. Same price as a 12ga Locking block, $118
    104-20ga.JPG

MX20 Top Firing Pin - $34, it also uses the #118 firing pin return spring
    113-20ga.JPG

MX20 Bottom Barrel Firing Pin - $34, it too uses the #118 firing pin return spring
    114-20ga.JPG

You can order these and other fine Giuliani parts at my webstore www.donrackleygunparts.com

Don

flabigpapa and bossbasl thanked this.
  2. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

Hey Don, Jess here, I will take one, do you still have my credit card info

3. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jess,

No, my billing is done by a secure 3rd party, so I never see any credit card info. All I get is an email of what you bought and shipping address.

Best thing to do is go to my webstore, put whatever you need in a cart and complete the checkout process.

Cheers,

Don

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  4. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

Hey Don part came in today just as described. It is a pleasure doing business with you

Cheers
    Jess

Don Rackley thanked this.