1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Parts for Beretta TR-1

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by airborne, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airborne

airborne TS Member

I am looking for the hammer and sear and hammer spring or any combination of them. They are becoming rarer everyday.Any help will be appreciated.
    Jack Aichele

2. airborne

airborne TS Member

Thanks Ed, Iheard the only difference between the TR-1 and 2 was the 2 had a higher rib.I think yours is a little higher than Beretta planned. It is a fine conversation piece. It looks like you put a lot of work into it.I aquired the Tr-1 from a friend and like it . It points well and shoots where I'm looking.I crushed birds from the sidewalk. Somebody cobbled up the hammer and searwith a file it looks like and now it dosen't go bang everytime you pull the trigger. Miss about 3 or 4 in a box. I would like to get it working and use in registered shoots. Thanks for the help. If Isee that gun at a shoot I'll know whose it is and look you up. Jack A.

3. airborne

airborne TS Member

Thanks John I will try them. I didn't know about Coles. Jack

4. atashooter

atashooter Member

TR1 on Gunbroker, I saw.

5. airborne

airborne TS Member

ATAShooter, thanks I'll check it out. Jack A.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1970 beretta tr trap gun parts

beretta gun parts tr1

beretta tr-1

beretta tr1 trap

beretta victoria tr 1