1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

parting out MX-8

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by guncase, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guncase

guncase TS Member

I have 2 barrels, one a 30" o/u,, one a 34" top single ported and f.cones lengthened. these are type 3 and each has a forend. All 3 bbls are PORTED , an oblong with rounded ends. I don't know who did it but they work,, easy to clean.

More infoon O/U STEP RIB barrel::bores are original at .729. top choke is .698 for .31 tho constrict.
    Bottom is choked at .704 for .25 tho constrict.

On the single,, STEP RIB, Backbored to .740 with .028 tho choke,, at .712. has fiber optic site with left eye blocker. Forend has been replaced with a very nice dark fancy figured wood, BUT there is a small, pencil sized chip at the rear of the latch plate.

Also,, two triggers,,pull,, one top first and one bottom first.both have cases

a stock with adjustable comb, Purple soft top, length is 141/2 to a thick pad.

Help yourself,, and help me turn these into cash!!

Pictures posted by, by MIA! Thanks, Jack!! ---
    Paul 866-868-9410 9 to 9 central time In Wisconsin

2. pjh

pjh Member

Are the o/u stepped rib?

3. guncase

guncase TS Member

Please disreguard the blemish on the single barrel,,, it is simply adhesive tape that I hadn't gotton cleaned off where there was a 3 oz weight. It is cleaned off and just a slight lightning of the blueing occured, If I put the weight back on,, you won't ever know!! Thanks,,, Paul

4. guncase

guncase TS Member

OK,,, someone out there needs these barrels,,, & I need the money!! What are they worth,, Make me an offer!! Jack said "they are not worthless",, so far much interest but no buyers. Price too high??? Name the price!!

Triggers are sold, but not 'til the barrels go. Call Paul@ 866-868-9410

5. 3200

3200 TS Member

How much for the receiver? Stock? Fore end iron?

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Paul. Can't call you with the number you listed. You should have an email from me.

7. AAtrap12ga

AAtrap12ga Member

Paul,

I'm interested in the O/U barrel. Trying to piece together a combo for reasonable money. Any idea what you want for it? What's a starting point? Send me an e-mail or I'll call if you want.What is your correct number?

Steve Szczechura

8. guncase

guncase TS Member

The o?u barrels are $1600.00... for a finishing point.

The forend wood and iron goes with each barrel ,, there are two of them..

the Stock has a purple soft top by Larkin and is 141/8 over a 1" pad.Price is
    $250.00. It had a pad adjuster on it,, one might need to put one on it to get the length wanted.

The number is correct,, don't know why there is trouble,,,,
    my other # is 698-584-5403?? try that one.

Triggers are sold to Texas,, if the check clears,, and I don't doubt that it will!

I WILL BE UNAVAILABLE THURS FROM 10AM TO 5 PM. THANKS.. PAUL

9. guncase

guncase TS Member

the receiver on this gun is just worn out,,, 1200 to fix. Rest is good. Still have the stock,, for only $200.00 with a soft-top. someone should need this!! Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.