1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Participate is Success Wisconsin Homegrounds

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Nutso, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutso

Nutso Member

This was my first thread on the subject, since I allowed myself to get pulled into the mud, I thought I would reissue the challenge, and send another donation. WTA keep up the good work, the grounds look awesome.

I have a challenge for those of you who care about registered trap and the Wisconsin Trap Shooters Association.

This challenge was not solicted by the WTA, but after reading and particpating in the Wisconsin Homegrounds thread I decided to get up and do something rather than debate all day.

I think it would be a very rewarding experiece to participate in making the Wisconsin Homegrounds a success,and I've learned that life is much better lived that way, rather than being bitter about past decisions.

Get up and make it work, rather than preach doom and gloom, and I told you so's.

My challenge to you is to find a way to contribute, either by cash donation, or by time. Or by simple moral support of the WTA Board, and those working to make this a success.

For my part today I've made a check out to the WTA and sending it to Jay Adams-WTA Treasurer, as a donation toward the homeground.

Here is where to send your donation to.

Jay Adams E7201A Oak Knoll Dr. Viroqua, WI 54665

"Participate in success"

2. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

I have promised Don M all the time I can spare in the spring doing whatever grunt labor they need done. I'm considering NOT playing any options at this years shoot and donating that money to the home grounds. Steve Wolf.(not the first time I've signed my name either)

3. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

The WTA is not my state association but it and trap shooting are part of my life, so what I'm saying...If you can't say something nice or positive about an organization that is trying to do something for the shooters of the state or province...than please don't say anything at all....

4. Nutso

Nutso Member

Thanks guys

And Steve I'm sure your contribution will be appreciated by many, and you be able to forever say I helped build this. That's saying something!

5. 4evertrap

4evertrap Member

I am so pleased to see some positives on the homegrounds! Nutso thanks for your generous donation and starting a positive thread. Steve Wolf is a great guy, excellent shot too. Like most people I have more time than money too, so I help out wherever I perceive there is a need.

When spring rolls around I am sure there will be a work day or two, I am sure there will be lots of sweat equity opportunities for us all.

Thanks again and lets all "participate in success" !

6. Nutso

Nutso Member

Awesome pics, thanks Russ.

7. razor

razor TS Member

hey nutso, was your ears ringing today. coming back from portage got talking about the t&t trip home from muscoda several years ago we miss you good to hear from you. go! go! go! wisconsin homegrounds!!!!
    p.s. also thanks for the pictures of the homegrounds russ24 trap. he he!

8. Nutso

Nutso Member

Yup, that was quite a trip, if I remember right Paul forgot his gun and we had to back track, Lol. Good to hear from you, see you at the Homegrounds if not before, I might swing a trip back for the Memorial 400.

9. jettski25

jettski25 Member

Communication from the Board of Directors plus engagement of the membership equals success in the Homegrounds project

10. Nutso

Nutso Member

Jettski, yup that is correct...communication is everything, listening and reading too. For my own self, I will say I need a bit more work on the listening part, and some patience before reacting.

For your part keep encouraging communication. Its refreshing to see a point of view stated in a positive manner.

Best Regards
    Tim Beach

11. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Information will be posted when there is some. Some people want more than there is. I guess Don could always repost the same stuff to make some people happy. I think the project is coming along very well and expect it to be completed on time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.