1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Partial Trade for 2000 Harley

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by srvfan, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srvfan

srvfan Member

I am selling my 2000 Harley electra glide classic so I can buy a new unsingle
    combo or unsingle .The bike runs perfect and looks great with lots of extra's
    added to bike also has quick release luggage trunk for back rider. I am asking
    $14,500.00 but will consider partial trade for unsingle combo or unsingle...
    What can I say I have not riden it since being bit by the trapshooting bug
    last year and need a new gun.
    Thanks for looking!
    PAUL from Ca.

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Its a terible thing trap shooting,,,,after putting 150,000 on my chopper since 1982,only trip last year was Laconia,,other than that ,,,,been shooting every weekend,,,,,I was thinking I needed a new ride to get me intrested again,,,,but never could see me on a dresser,,,,,,,,,good luck,,,Billy<a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. srvfan

srvfan Member

Hey Billy got a question for ya........
    I tried puttn a picture of my bike on my thread and it never came through. I noticed you did, so check to see if I did it right. I first uploaded to
    a free picture site I think it was called tiger picture or something ,then
    I right clk on pic and copied the address from the properties window ,then I scrolled down to bottom of thread
    and pasted in the image url spot which I saw the address clearly in
    the window but when my thread posted the picture was not there ?????
    Not sure were I failed can you help. I want to post the picture because
    it is not really dresser looking I had shovels and choppers all my
    life and did not want a dresser yuppie bike but did want the
    comfort and music at ....mph
    thanks for the help
    PAUL

4. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

Funny… I sold this:

[​IMG]

So I could keep this (2000 Road King):

[​IMG]

cls

5. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

Stevie fan, are you sure the complete address was in the "Image URL" field? That field's length is limited and may have chopped off some of your URL. In which case you have to use the HTML code to post a photo.

In the body of your reply simply type in (img src="<i>then your URL</i>")

Except replace the () with <>.

Good luck, cls

6. 682LINY

682LINY Member

It took me 3 weeks to figure out how to do it so I am not the one to ask,,but i can tell you I used photobucket,one I did the first one rite it was easy,but dont ask how I did it,,,,there are therds on here on how to,go to top of page click search,,,,,photo

7. srvfan

srvfan Member

Thanks HAIRY for posting the pic for me!!!!!!!1
    Paul

8. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

Paul,

I sold my son's "crotch rocket" in 2 weeks on ebay (happily before he killed himself). When it's time to sell my Fat Boy I'm gonna do it again. There's a lot more exposure on the net than any local print can do. Just put up lots of nice pictures. CA is such a huge market I'll bet you'll get people interested. A lot of folks worry about shipping. Well you don't have to, just specify that the seller is responsible for pick up or shipping. You can lend a hand maybe. When we sold my son's bike, a trucker bought it and picked it up and took it to Chicago. Just a thought.

good luck,
    john

9. Golden Beebe

Golden Beebe TS Member

Hairy,

Cant see the picture.

682LINY,

Not exactly sure what you have, but it appears that's a very early "Pacho" swing-arm frame with 3" stretch? Do enjoy seeing that kicker and that side draft Webber or Delorto, looks like a Webber to me. Old school! Live to ride my friend!

Chuck...You are the only guy that I know of with a PFS seat. Impressive...

Here is something that I have done a little work with.

<a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

10. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Beebe ,you have a good eye,santee 1984 swing arm frame,pacho springer,tutrtle top trans ,,delorto 2 bbl,crazy frank rear fender,,1980 shovel with lab heads,,std cases,hailcraft chopper stoper frt drum brake,,,,,,,,,,now running an evo in that frame,,if you cant beet em join em,,,,,,,,,looks like yours is ready for a 6 second pass,,,,,,nitro or gas,,,,are you running ahdr ,,,I have a few friends who ran the pro series this is another old toy of mine <a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

11. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Paul - you were asking double the value?

any luck?

12. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

For Gods sake Gene , are you an expert on EVERYTHING ? Obviously not Harleys.

13. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

LOL

ok well if it was such a good deal tra2001- why hasnt anyone even traded for it?

14. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Even though I still have my '96 Dyna WG I sure miss my shovel after seeing you guys shovels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.