1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Part Of The Dumbocrats CHANGE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by oneidcharlie, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Capt. Rick, Calling these people d---===es is sort of crude when you cant even spell common words correctly. Oneidcharlie

2. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

One eyed Charlie you have to forgive Capt. R he is currently getting his meds and he's slobbering at the mouth and the foam is spilling onto his keyboard and he can't see what he's typing. The lies he's coming up with are laughable. Don't worry his ranting won't change the election but if he continues to make threats about Obama someone could come to talk to him about it. Dan

3. Laudygirl

Laudygirl TS Member

"I'll keep my money and my freedom, you can keep your change!"

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    " G W warned about Fannie 17 times since 2001...."<br>
    <br>
    I know Bush tried to get a bill to address the problems with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and Mccain tried to get it passed too, in 2003. The bill died in committee.<br>
    <br>
    I'd really like to see citations for the 17 times Bush warned about this. This is a serious "smoking gun" that could be used on the "Blame Bush for Everything" crowd.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I've heard it, but not 17 times, and no concrete cites with quotes and dates. That's the hard evidence that is needed, because the DUmmycrats simply say, "prove it" and if you don't have the cites, you are a liar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.