1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Parkersburg Iowa Tornado Victim Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dale Stockdale, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dale Stockdale

Dale Stockdale Member

June 14 & 15 Parkersburg Iowa tornado victim registered “We care about our neighbors” trapshoot.
    Both Saturday and Sunday, 100, 100 & 100 target program each day the same. $5.00 from each entry will go to the Parkersburg Iowa tornado victims. A PDF version of the program available to down load from the Stockdale Gun Club website. Shoot for $440.00 in HyVee gift certificates while paying approximately 21 cents for targets. The tornado that wiped out the town of Parkersburg, IA, went over the Stockdale Gun Club during the Memorial Weekend shoot hitting us only with a very light amount of hail. Please plan to attend, or please, just send us your entry and not attend. Thank you, Dale Stockdale

2. Flyboyerv

Flyboyerv TS Member

I'll be heading from Des Moines to Milwaukee on Sunday. I think I will have to take the long way home and come visit a club that I have heard a lot of good things about. I'm also excited about help out Iowans in there time of need!! See you on the 15th!!

3. Flyboyerv

Flyboyerv TS Member

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.