1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Parker Repro 28ga. w/Beavertail F/S-a lefty's gem!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Parker Repro 28ga. w/Beavertail F/S-a lefty

A very crisp Parker Reproduction in 28 ga. All the usual stuff-case, outer cover, snap caps and a not so often seen oil bottle. Straight grip and single trigger with no issues. Scarce BEAVERTAIL forearm and 26" barrels bored imp. cyl and modified. One scratch on the stock--see pix. Not too bad. Just about all the case color and all the blue. Very nice wood with perfect mechanics and bores. This gun has been cast ON for a left hand shooter, but some right handers would find it comfortable to shoot. About 1/4--3/8" Cast. A superb game and fun clay shooting gun that weighs under 6 pounds. Email me at above address or call Bill @ 609-658-7739. REDUCED TO $4250 in your hands in the lower 48. You will be pleased...........
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

REDUCED TO $4250!

3. chazbodazz

chazbodazz Member

0   0   0

Geez! Boomer, I would be all over this GUN if I weren't selling almost all my shooting stuff!!!Will you consider trades??? Nicer than the model 23 410 I got from you a few years back!!! Charlie Gallagher

4. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Charlie--you have mail!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

parker beacvertail

parker repro 28ga

parker reproduction stock scratch