1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Parker 28 ga. DHE Repro--priced to sell!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

These guns keep going up in value. This one is has the lowest price on the net and is a great value. This little DHE Parker Repro has 26" barrels bored ic and mod. It weighs 5 1/2lbs. Its the ultimate upland gun and fun target shooter!!! Unaltered and in exc. condition. Some case color wear from carrying, but the gun shows little evidence of firing. Case and canvas cover too! Only about 4000 of these made and harder to find all the time. Make this one yours for $4250---REDUCED TO $4050--- delivered in the lower 48. Email at above address or call Bill @ 609-658-7739.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Got one with a pistol grip and sent it to Briley for 410 tubes. Took it to Kansas in the mid-90s to bird hunt and it was a lot of fun. After the first morning, I took the 410 tubes out for good! The 410 tubes are perfect on pen raised stuff.

Bought it for $2,300 when Reagent Chemical dumped hundreds of them at once.

3. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Don't pass up this one!!

4. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I guess the 28 gauge Repro bubble has burst. Everyone that wants one has one. End of story. What if that happens with original DHE 20s?

5. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

REDUCED TO $4050---A BEST BUY IN A 28 BORE REPRO..........

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

0   0   0

I own 2 of these guns, neither of which has been fired. The problem with these guns is that the receivers are made of very hard tool steel and therefore the case colors do not penetrate well. After a very short while the colors wear off. There is a simple way to prevent this. Have the action coated with a product like Gun Lock. It will last for several years of hard use and the colors will remain bright. After about 5 years, have it re-done.

ps The only reason I have not fired these guns is that I have another one that I hunt with regularly. They are very sweet.

7. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Get it in time for hunting season!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

parker reproduction 28 ga for sale