1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Park Model For Rent @ Cardinal Center

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by j@c, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j@c

j@c Member

Park Model on grounds of Cardinal Center for rent during Buckeye Classic, Ohio State and Cardinal Classic Shoots.

Fully furnished with towels, linens, dishes, paper products.

Living/Dining area, full bath, air conditioned, full size kitchen appliances. Queen bed in private bedroom, full size bed in loft area.

Email cccoffice@yahoo.com for more pictures.

$125.00 per night. 5 night minimum for Buckeye & CardinalShoots. 7 night minimum for State Shoot or $2000 for all 3 shoots.

jc_2008_13084.jpg

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

The owner wants a commitment for all three shoots. I want the Ohio State shoot week anybody want the other two?
    Doug Allison

3. j@c

j@c Member

Would like someone to take for all 3 shoots but will split up if not!

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

I want the entire state shoot and could also take the nights of 8-16 and 8-17 during the Cardinal Classic. I'll pay for 9 days at $125= $1125.00. That gives somebody the entire Buckeye Classic and 8-18, 8-19, 8-20, and 8-21 of the Cardinal Classic for $875 if this would be allowable by the owner.
    Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.