1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PARIS IS OUT !!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by leadvail, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadvail

leadvail Member

Just heard a few hours ago that Paris Hilton is free after only serving three days .

2. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Foxnews:

After serving only three full days behind bars, Paris Hilton was released from jail early Thursday, partly due to "medical" reasons — but she has been fitted with an ankle bracelet and must remain confined to her home for 40 days.

"I can't specifically talk about the medical situation other than to say that, yes, it played a part in this," sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said at a press conference Thursday morning, adding that her electronic monitoring device has a range of 3,000 feet to 4,000 feet.

Video: Watch the press conference

Hilton, 26, was originally sentenced to 45 days in jail for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case, but had been expected to serve 23 days because of state rules allowing shorter sentences for good behavior.

Whitmore said under the new agreement, Hilton would be confined to her home for 40 days.

"Because she has agreed to this through her attorney, her sentence is now back up to the 45 days. She has served already five days so that's 40 days," he explained, including the time she served on Sunday night and Thursday as "days" spent at the Century Regional Detention Facility in suburban Los Angeles. Hilton left the jail at 2 a.m. on Thursday.

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

OJ gets away with Murder , does this surprise anyone? Jeff

4. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Most accidents occur in the home; one can only hope!! Maybe she`ll get drunk and fall down the stairs. Or maybe O J will come over for a visit! Let`s go shoot.

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I wonder how a guy who was wrongly convicted and did 20 yrs. or so "hard time" would feel about this? For this little bitch to get convicted of a DUI WHILE ON PROBATION MIND YOU, serve 3 DAYS in the klink and then house arrest, is an absolute travesty of justice. What message does this send to our children?

This judge ought to be stung up by his sack, if he has one. In the county that I live in what she did is a felony, and a you ain't gettin out of it kind of felony at that! TOTALLY OBSURD!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

She is just so friggin hot ...

7. steevo

steevo TS Member

There is only one way she would look good.......floating down the river

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

The main message the kids will get from this is why did she spend so much time in jail. Its not that we have to worry what message this sent to our kids but instead we should be worrying about all the other messages in the world that are sent to them that we dont ever see.

I dont care what anyone at all says ... she is hotter than a rock in the desert in the middle of the afternoon sun, she may not be smarter than that rock but she is hotter than that rock.

9. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

it's actually not all that surprising that she didnt serve much time. I know someone who had 2 dui's within 4 days, making a total of 3. Didnt serve a lick of time.

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ah come on now ... her daddy is the President so its not really that good of a comparison.

11. dverna

dverna Active Member

Money talks
    And those wtih money walk.

Jail is for the rest of us.

American Justice.

Don

12. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Come on guys!! She obviously got out because of "GOOD BEHAVIOR!!" LOL

13. winmag

winmag TS Member

I WISH I WAS DOIN TIME IN THE SAME SELL AS PARIS. I WOOD SPANK HER. I WOOD MAKE HER CALL ME HER BIG DADY. I WOOD LIKE THAT VERY MUTCH.

BILLY.

14. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

This thread gets uglier by the minute. geeeesh!!

Berettaman7

15. 3DHC

3DHC Member

Say what you want about her... but have any of you seen her Video... she deserves to be out and about.

16. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Out because of a medical condition? What condition? ...Acute Cunnilingis???

I guess that her finishing her sentence at home is ok, my home : ))...when you think about it, for a girl like her, 3 days without shoe shopping IS cruel and unusual punishment ....WORD

17. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Just heard on BBC (god i cant get rid of this lame news story) that Paris has been ordered back to court to see if she truly was warranted in leaving the jail for house arrest.

18. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

It is my undersatanding that the judge said in court "THERE WILL BE NO BRACLETS NO GET OUT OF JAIL FOR BEING GOOD. SHE WILL SERVE THE 23 DAYS". The sheriff is big trouble with the judge. HE will have to answer to him on WHY he let her out. There is also a good chance she will go back to. We will see if the judge has any coconuts.

19. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

This sh-- happens in every town and city. I choose to ignore these folks and get on with my life and shooting. Them that has the gold........

20. XTFreak

XTFreak TS Member

Why do we even care?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.