Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzed Veterans of America Trapshoot in Arizona

2K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  az outlaw 
#1 ·
The Arizona chapter of Paralyzed Veterans of America is having their annual Trapshoot fundraiser on November 5th and 6th at Ben Avery Clay Target Center, This would be a Great tune-up for the Autumn Grand.

They throw 100 Singles, 100 Doubles, and 100 Handicap targets, supply every shooter with enough shells to shoot all 300 targets, give you breakfast and lunch both days, and have a really nice Awards banquet where they distribute Cabelas gift cards to Winners, have raffle prizes, Auctions, and a Very nice Dinner. This is a GREAT time for everyone. We have some really Great Raffle and Auction prizes this year which include Binoculars, Gun cleaning Kits, Gun cases, Watches, G3 sport Glasses, and much much more. Their group puts on a really Great shoot and I have never seen an unhappy shooter at one of their Events.

http://www.pva.org/atf/cf/%7BCA2A0FFB-6859-4BC1-BC96-6B57F57F0391%7D/trap_AZ%202011%20reg%20v2.pdf

You can click the link for an entry form, or you can p.m. your mailing address to me and I can get one in the Mail to you. We are going to have some GREAT weather this year and should be in for a fantastic Weekend of shooting, and LOTS of prizes, not to mention that ALL Proceeds go to a GREAT Organization that helps many Veterans that have served our Country so unselfishly.

If you need any further information Please feel free to p.m. me and I will get you the answers or direct you to someone Who can.

THANK YOU and We hope to see you November 5th and 6th

Mark Williams

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks HAP !!!!!! wish youand the MOD SQUAD could attend but being so close to the Grand I know it would be hectic. Although it would be a good warm up for everyone.

I am not going to be in Tucson for the Grand, While ya'll are starting your 200 singles on Saturday I will be field dressing a 250# 12 point S.E. Missouri White tail......XXXXXX (fingers crossed)

Mark Williams

#11 ·
TTT because Today is Early registration and practice day at Ben Avery Clay Target Center, Event starts tomorrow with Continental Breakfast and Registration then 100 Singles, Lunch and then 100 Doubles Targets, along with some Games after the event, and concludes on Sunday with Continental Breakfast and then 100 Handicap Targets more Games to follow depending on time, then a nice Banquet at Anthem Country Club to dole out over $1000.00 worth of Gift cards and Prizes to the Event Winners along with raffle Prizes GALORE!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see alot of support for this Organization because they provide a very valuable service for Spinal Cord Injured Veterans

Mark Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.